Website North Paulding High School Color Guard
COLOR GUARD INSTRUCTOR
CLOSING DATE: Open until Filled.
• High School Diploma or Accredited General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
• Experience teaching and performing in color guard
• Demonstrate effective communication skills
• DCI/WGI performance and/or teaching experience (preferred)
• Must have satisfactory outcome of fingerprinting check prior to starting employment
• Weapons, Flag and Dance
Help run afternoon rehearsals for Fall season.
Maintain equipment inventory and care of guard equipment and uniforms.
Help supervise students at all rehearsals, contests, or events.
Participate in staff meetings and special events as assigned.
Maintain reliable and regular attendance.
Recruit color guard members
Attend practices, performances, contests, and games as assigned.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Guards
Pay will be based on experienced of candidate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org