Website Walter E. Stebbins High School
This position is the Color Guard Director for the Stebbins Marching Band.
The season runs from late May to early November with a break the first three weeks of June. The pre season schedule is completely up to the director. Full group rehearsals will start the second week of July. From there it is a set schedule.
Payment will be coming from the music boosters. This makes any pay negotiable. We do pay monthly, but this is also negotiable.
Duties would include:
- Communicating with students in person and through email.
– Planning and organizing with other Guard Staff the schedule for rehearsals.
– Planning with Marching staff the schedule/facilities for rehearsals.
– Teaching drill, choreography, flag, weapons.
– Bringing in additional help is always an option. The more help our students can receive the better.
Our group consists of 8th – 12th grade students with a wide range of abilities. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. We will have interviews in early May.
To apply for this job email your details to Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org