Lake Orion High School Bands
The Lake Orion Band Boosters announce an opening for Color Guard Director, beginning with the 2022-23 Winter Season. Employment would begin at the conclusion of the 2022 Fall Marching Band Season.
- Hiring and management of color guard staff for winter and summer/fall.
- Oversee the design and instruction of all Winter Guard productions
- Collaborate in the design of Fall productions of the Lake Orion Dragon Marching Band
- Writing and instruction of choreography, drill, flag, and weapon work
- Recruitment and retention of new members
- Creating a positive, while challenging and competitive environment for students to achieve excellence
- Extensive experience in the pageantry arts as a color guard performer
- Previous successful color guard instruction at the high school level
- Extensive knowledge of color guard technique, design, and instruction
- Must be able to work well as part of a team
- Must be able to work well with children and young adults in high-stress environments
- Must be able to work well with our very supportive booster organization
Interested applicants should send a resume of relevant experience, a statement expressing your educational philosophy, as well as up to three letters of recommendation to Michael Steele, Director of Bands at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com